Being a tutor and a supplemental instruction leader for the past three years (at Student Center for Academic Achievement) and going to monthly training meetings, I have learned to quickly get the tutee comfortable and gauge their needs to tailor a specific way of tutoring. I believe in challenging yourself and understanding the core basic concepts. I take this same friendly yet motivated attitude to my tutoring sessions to help students achieve their goals academically. Through experience, training, and being a student myself, I have a good grasp at study schedule management and know the importance of different learning tools. Tutoring is a passion of mine and I plan each session ahead of time to cater the student's needs such that the student can get the most out of each session. I'm a fun-loving and confident person who believes that learning should be fun and so I try to make each session interesting. What I love most about tutoring is that both the tutor and the tutee learn during each session and help each other grow. I love to help students achieve their goals and the spark they have once they grasp a concept.
I have had an interest in science since I was 8 years old. I always read on recent research papers since high school. What makes me a good science tutor is the experience as both: a tutor and a student. As a student I know how to study for science topics and how to knit all the things we learn in this subject together. During my undergraduate, I was able to get an A on every science class and graduate as a Summa Cum Laude along with got great reviews from my tutees. I believe that each person has a different perspective and I tailor my tutoring technique to that perspective as well as add a newer one.
Objective: Passionate to teach Mathematics, Physics and Statistics to high school and junior college students. Have about 14+ year of tutoring experience. Make learning an enjoyable life journey for the student. Teaching Mathematics and Physics had always been my passion and hence I schedule about 15 to 20 hours in a week to pursue my passion.
· I am presently engaged with about ten students in high school providing them guidance on Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics over google hangout for SAT and ACT.
· I am also engaged with Varsity Tutors as teacher for Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics and Statistics since June 2018 and is ranked among top 5% of teachers.
· Calculus, Linear Algebra and Physics are my most favorite subjects and enjoy teaching.
· I have been tutoring high school students for more than 12 years since the time I was in India. Many of my students in India have success in admission into Indian Institute of Technology which is the top technology university in India, and which is my alma mater as well.
· Teaching mathematics had always been my passion. Hence with an objective of social value creation I had been a part of “Teach India” initiative by an NGO where I taught mathematics to children from socially and economically backward class.
· I am presently working full time as Senior Data Scientist at Dun and Bradstreet. My job profile is to build artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical model for predictive analytics.
· Before I joined MS at Indiana University, Indianapolis, I had worked with Oracle Corporation to the capacity of Senior Manager (Product Development).
I am a certified high school physics teacher living in the Bay Area. I teach Freshman Physics, AP Physics 1, and Engineering Design at Notre Dame High School in Belmont. I am available for tutoring any level of high school physics up to and including AP Physics 1. I can help with preparation, skill buliding, homework, or specific content. At the moment, I am only available for online tutoring over zoom, and not for in person tutoring. However, having taught online full-time for the past 2 months, I have all the tools necessary to make this experience as useful as, if not more useful than, in person tutoring.
Calculus, precalculus and AP physics 1 lessons - Fremont, CA, USA.
Math [Everything from Basic Arithmetic to AP Calculus BC], Physics [Everything from Physics to AP Physics Mechanics], The Adobe Cloud [Photoshop, Indesign, Rhino, www.*** ].
Mechanical Engineer with keen interests in Product design, Energy Systems, and Mechatronics. Also enjoy quantitative analysis and mathematical modeling. I code for leisure and side projects. I love writing.