Objective: Passionate to teach Mathematics, Physics and Statistics to high school and junior college students. Have about 14+ year of tutoring experience. Make learning an enjoyable life journey for the student. Teaching Mathematics and Physics had always been my passion and hence I schedule about 15 to 20 hours in a week to pursue my passion.
· I am presently engaged with about ten students in high school providing them guidance on Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics over google hangout for SAT and ACT.
· I am also engaged with Varsity Tutors as teacher for Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics and Statistics since June 2018 and is ranked among top 5% of teachers.
· Calculus, Linear Algebra and Physics are my most favorite subjects and enjoy teaching.
· I have been tutoring high school students for more than 12 years since the time I was in India. Many of my students in India have success in admission into Indian Institute of Technology which is the top technology university in India, and which is my alma mater as well.
· Teaching mathematics had always been my passion. Hence with an objective of social value creation I had been a part of “Teach India” initiative by an NGO where I taught mathematics to children from socially and economically backward class.
· I am presently working full time as Senior Data Scientist at Dun and Bradstreet. My job profile is to build artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical model for predictive analytics.
· Before I joined MS at Indiana University, Indianapolis, I had worked with Oracle Corporation to the capacity of Senior Manager (Product Development).
Math, statistics, computer programming and computer science lessons in Woodland, CA.
Math Masters Learning Center can help your child! We offer math tutoring for students in the 2nd through 12th grades. Our staff consists of teachers with experience in elementary math, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics or any other math related subject. We want math tutoring to be a fun experience for your child. Our program will focus on building your student’s confidence in the specific areas of need based on the results of our free student assessment.