Hi Students and Professionals, I would like to invite you to work with me because I am a highly qualified instructor, teacher and adjunct professor. As an experienced and passionate instructor, I am committed to helping you be the best you can be in your subjects of choice. No matter what your learning style or skill level are, my personalized approach will provide guidance and support you need at the pace that is best for you. I specialize in computer science, math, electrical engineering and the sciences. I have two degrees from MIT and each degree is in "Electrical Engineering and Computer Science". My GPA for undergrad is 4 point 2 out of 5 and 4 point 6 out of 5 for grad school and I have won a number of awards. I have been teaching for over 15 years and I have taught over 400 students and professionals. I have over 5 years of cumulative teaching experience. Connect with me and let us have fun working together.
I have had a long career in insurance, as an underwriter and as an agent. Now, I am using my degree as an English Teacher to help people learn English and use it in business. My BA is English & Education from the University of Wisconsin Parkside (Kenosha, Wi) and my TEFL Certification is from www.*** I am the: American Teacher
Can I help you? When we work together, I will help you with the 4 skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. You will have homework and we will work online. I use Zoom for lessons. It's a very effective tool and is used for businesses all over the world for individual and group meetings.
APPROACH:I focus on understanding of the concepts and developing the student's ability to solve problems -- rather than tedious drill and temporary www.*** I get results! (Demonstrated score improvement, passing courses, raising grades, etc.)2. Knack for establishing good rapport with each www.*** Focus on understanding concepts and developing skills and strategies to solve www.*** Also, my ability to make things understandable, in writing and in www.*** :30+ years college teaching, plus private tutoring in academic subjects and "test-prep" techniques. Also taught and/or managed many employee-training programs. Developed curricula for training programs, civil-service exam preparation courses, etc. as well as for after-school science clubs and summer www.*** professional career was primarily in software development and management, at Brookhaven National Lab (BNL), Grumman, Robotic Vision, American Science, and other Long Island companies, and as a software consultant and website www.*** am also a professional writer, with thousands of pages published, and I currently host two weekly radio shows on a local radio station. Since my early retirement from BNL in 1999, I have increased my teaching and tutoring, as well as my professional writing and radio-broadcasting activities.
I have been a tutor for over 8 years now and I have tutored over 500 students during my entire career in different subjects. I specialize mainly in Finance and Accounting as I have earned my degrees in it and also have professional experience in this background. I am a patient tutor and also fun loving and so I believe that I can deliver my knowledge to you to the best of my ability. I struggled during my school years and learned to pick myself up and so I know how to help you if you are struggling to keep up the grades. Trust me and relax and enjoy good grades!
Algebra 1&2, AP physics 1, basic math, precalculus, calculus 1&2, chemistry, creative writing, discrete math, electrical and computer engineering, English literature, essay writing, linear algebra, logic, vocabulary, English, ESL, ACT, AP calculus BC, AP exam prep, GMAT, PSAT, SAT, competition math, beading, hair braiding, preschool education, overcoming test anxiety and time management lessons in San Antonio, TX.
Math, physics and test prep lessons in Greensboro, NC.
Ivy League instructor tutoring SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT in Detroit, MI.
I was the director of a writing and tutoring center for 19 years, have taught writing for more than 25 years, and have experience assisting individuals and groups with GRE, LSAT, and GMAT preparation.
I am a Sr. Statistical Analyst with 2+ years of experience in teaching Math to students for all levels and ages. I have experience in teaching GRE/GMAT level Math/Quants as well.
I am young, passionate and full of energy. I have an excellent connect with all of my students and personally ensure their career growth. I have coached hundreds of students over a period spanning about one and a half year, at multiple leading coaching institutes. Quant has always been my strength. I have secured 51 / 51 in the GMAT Quantitative Section. I have personally experienced the GMAT Exam, not long back and thereby will have an even stronger connect with all the GMAT students. My mental math skills are an icing on the cake. Since the calculators are not allowed on the GMAT Quantitative Section, I can share some amazing mental math / calculation tricks that will help them save their invaluable time during the actual paper. It will also be very easy for me to help the students with their Math Assignments, Homework and Doubts.
I serve as a Visiting Faculty at some of the leading Test Preparation / Coaching Institutes in Mumbai, India like IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd., PDLC and Career Insight. I coach students for all the sections of Management, Bank, Law and Other Related Entrance Exams. It has been about a year and a half since I started coaching students and have received overwhelming positive feedback / response from the students across all the coaching institutes that I teach in. I also provide career counseling, admission consulting and doubt solving services to students as complimentary services.
- International Record Holder;
- Founder and CEO, QDS Pro;
- India Book of Record Holder (Also, chosen as one of the Top 100 Record Holders of 2018);
- Scored 99%ile in GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test);
- YouTube Channel - 'The Human Calculator';
- 4th Rank Holder in the University of Mumbai (T. Y. B. Com);
- Master Numero Uno (Ultimate title of Numero Uno Fest) (Numero Uno is Mumbai’s largest Inter-Collegiate Mathematics and Statistics Fest, hosted by the H. R. College of Commerce and Economics, a leading commerce college in Mumbai);
- Winner of Multiple Academic Trophies and Certificates;
Math teacher with 20 years experience teaching math in Serbia.
My experience on Upwork/Elance (2012 – present):
SAT Test Writer:
- 1200 questions for a client from NYC
- 160 questions for a client from Wellesley
- 200 questions for a client from Seattle
- 32 questions for a client from US
- 20 questions for a client from US
- 50 questions for a client from US
- 250 questions for a client from India
- 122 questions for Upward Mobility from Cambridge, MA
- 164 questions for a client from Las Vegas, NV
- 2,400 questions for a client from from Fremont, California
- 20 questions for a client from Beijing, China
- 406 questions for a client from Mississauga, Canada
ACT Test Writer:
- 120 questions for a client from US
- 60 questions for a client from Redondo Beach, CA
- 10 questions for a client from Petersburg, VA
- 240 questions for a client from Las Vegas, NV
GMAT Test Writer:
- 400 questions for a client from Islandia, NY
- 25 questions for a client from Carthage, US
ASVAB Test Writer:
- 100 questions for a client from Petersburg, Virginia
K-12 Test Writer (2nd-12th grade):
- 160 questions for a client from Austin
- 34 questions for a client from Utah
- 1200 questions for a client from Madison, WI
- 3,500 questions for a client from US
- 238 items and 60 instructional sets for a client from Chilton, WI
- 600 questions for a client from Washington, DC
- 384 questions for a client from US
- 150 questions for a client from New York City
- 110 questions for a client from Petersburg, Virginia
- 2,664 questions for a client from Plano, Texas
- 1,500 questions for a client from Fremont, California
- 255 questions for a client from Kansas City
CBEST Exam Writer
- 30 questions for a client from Dublin, California
Editing & Proofreading
- 3rd,4th and 5th Grade books for a client from Plano, Texas
- 100 questions (2nd to 6th Grade) for a client from Overland Park, Kansas
- Editor at www.*** (part-time, 6 months)
- 28 hours for GMAT exam for a client from London, UK
My experience as an independent contractor:
K-12 Test Writer (9th-12th grade):
- 500 questions for Aptara ( www.*** )
Aleksandar www.*** ;