Objective: Passionate to teach Mathematics, Physics and Statistics to high school and junior college students. Have about 14+ year of tutoring experience. Make learning an enjoyable life journey for the student. Teaching Mathematics and Physics had always been my passion and hence I schedule about 15 to 20 hours in a week to pursue my passion.
· I am presently engaged with about ten students in high school providing them guidance on Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics over google hangout for SAT and ACT.
· I am also engaged with Varsity Tutors as teacher for Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics and Statistics since June 2018 and is ranked among top 5% of teachers.
· Calculus, Linear Algebra and Physics are my most favorite subjects and enjoy teaching.
· I have been tutoring high school students for more than 12 years since the time I was in India. Many of my students in India have success in admission into Indian Institute of Technology which is the top technology university in India, and which is my alma mater as well.
· Teaching mathematics had always been my passion. Hence with an objective of social value creation I had been a part of “Teach India” initiative by an NGO where I taught mathematics to children from socially and economically backward class.
· I am presently working full time as Senior Data Scientist at Dun and Bradstreet. My job profile is to build artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical model for predictive analytics.
· Before I joined MS at Indiana University, Indianapolis, I had worked with Oracle Corporation to the capacity of Senior Manager (Product Development).
I am Jacob www.*** I have obtained a degree in Mechanical Engineering at the university level with a minor in Mathematics. While studying at the university, I began tutoring for math classes and enjoyed sharing my passion of math with students, which I have now been doing for almost 3 years. I have tutored almost all math classes from middle school to senior level college classes. I tutored several people through www.*** ;and I have tutored many students through Varsity Tutors!
Online tutoring works best as I feel it helps with time-efficient scheduling and allowing a comfortable/familiar environment.
I am excited to be able to work with you and help you accomplish your goals! Please let me know your thoughts! Send me a text or give me a call at ( tel: *** to discuss any questions you have!
Chemical Engineer offers in-person or online tutoring in:
High School Math: Algebra 1&2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability and Statistics, Pre-Calculus, Calculus.
High School Chemistry & Physics.
College Chemistry, Physics, Calculus, Differential Equations, Statics, Dynamics
Salt Lake City area including U of Utah.
John has over a decade of teaching experience as a Lecturer at Oxford University, teaching Mathematics/Physics/Engineering to 1st and 2nd year Undergraduates, and where he obtained his PhD (D. Phil) and conducted several years’ research in the field of jet/rocket propulsion.
He also has two decades experience as a private tutor, teaching Engineering, Physics and Mathematics to students from the Universities of Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial College London, University College London, Boston University, Queen Mary University of London, Loughborough, London School of Economics, New College of the Humanities, Southampton, Nottingham, Warwick, Liverpool, Oxford Brookes, London City, Derby, and others, at both undergraduate and masters level.
He also has experience teaching industrial professionals and students at all pre-University levels from GCSE to IB, including UK, European and USA curriculums.
He is comfortable teaching in French as well as English.
Further details available on request.