Having graduated from the Bauman Moscow State Technical University (MSTU), Moscow, Russia with a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering with honors, I started my academic teaching at Higher Institute for Applied Science and Technology (HIAST). I worked at HIAST for 27 years of teaching (1988-2015). During the time I worked there, I finished my Ph. D in mechanical www.*** was forced to leave my country because of the war. I came to the United States in 2015, and started to learn English. I love to teach and make the learning process easy and fun. Having a long experience, I am able to break down complicated concepts to make it easier for the tutee to understand www.*** my long journey as a teacher/tutor, I have never had a student/tutee who found my material too complicated.
Algebra, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Newtonian Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Differential Equations, Developmental Algebra, AP Calculus BC, AP Calculus AB, Algorithms, Computer Skills
Objective: Passionate to teach Mathematics, Physics and Statistics to high school and junior college students. Have about 14+ year of tutoring experience. Make learning an enjoyable life journey for the student. Teaching Mathematics and Physics had always been my passion and hence I schedule about 15 to 20 hours in a week to pursue my passion.
· I am presently engaged with about ten students in high school providing them guidance on Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics over google hangout for SAT and ACT.
· I am also engaged with Varsity Tutors as teacher for Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics and Statistics since June 2018 and is ranked among top 5% of teachers.
· Calculus, Linear Algebra and Physics are my most favorite subjects and enjoy teaching.
· I have been tutoring high school students for more than 12 years since the time I was in India. Many of my students in India have success in admission into Indian Institute of Technology which is the top technology university in India, and which is my alma mater as well.
· Teaching mathematics had always been my passion. Hence with an objective of social value creation I had been a part of “Teach India” initiative by an NGO where I taught mathematics to children from socially and economically backward class.
· I am presently working full time as Senior Data Scientist at Dun and Bradstreet. My job profile is to build artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical model for predictive analytics.
· Before I joined MS at Indiana University, Indianapolis, I had worked with Oracle Corporation to the capacity of Senior Manager (Product Development).
Hello! My name is Hannah. I've tutored a variety of people for the last 4 years. I've tutored high schoolers, college students, adults, even going so hard as to learn studying workshops in my sorority! I love learning and I love helping someone understand someone that they once thought was impossible. I look forward to talking and teaching you!
I am Jacob www.*** I have obtained a degree in Mechanical Engineering at the university level with a minor in Mathematics. While studying at the university, I began tutoring for math classes and enjoyed sharing my passion of math with students, which I have now been doing for almost 3 years. I have tutored almost all math classes from middle school to senior level college classes. I tutored several people through www.*** ;and I have tutored many students through Varsity Tutors!
Online tutoring works best as I feel it helps with time-efficient scheduling and allowing a comfortable/familiar environment.
I am excited to be able to work with you and help you accomplish your goals! Please let me know your thoughts! Send me a text or give me a call at ( tel: *** to discuss any questions you have!
Statics lessons in Hot Springs, AR, USA.
Algebra 1 & 2, calculus, statics, ACT, differential equations and AP physics 1 tutor in Clifton, VA.
Mechanical Engineering, Thermodynamics, Heat transfer, Mathematics, Trigonometry, Fluid mechanic, Static, Mechanic of material, and Physics lessons in Tripoli, Lebanon.