AP Physics, IB pPysics HL, IB Physics SL, multi variable caluclus, AP caluclus BC and SAT tutor in Columbus, OH.
I began tutoring in 1999 and have been doing this as my primary income source for over 20 years with over 15 of that as a full time www.*** ; I have accumulated over 20,000 hours of face to face tutoring time across a wide variety of subjects.
I am comfortable tutoring all middle school or high school mathematics or physics courses, the majority of lower division undergraduate math courses (including all courses for a standard STEM degree) and select upper division undergraduate math courses.
I am fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and am happy to tutor using a mode of your choice at a location of your choice.
Please feel welcome to send any specific inquiries to me.
Thank you for coming to my tutor profile! My name is Zack, and I am a tutor that specializes in Mathematics, Science, and Writing. I aspire to be an astrophysicist at NASA, but tutoring is something I will never give up! Learning is a very important part of life, but it is equally as important in the educational system. However, it is very frustrating to not be able to comprehend subjects and also not knowing what resources you can take advantage of. We've all been there before; you are not alone!!! That is where I come in. I find there to be nothing more enjoyable than guiding people of all different ethnicities, cultures, and educational history to success. The joy of seeing people grow while tutoring is one of the main reasons I decided to start in the first place. As your tutor, I will work with you to help you have a better, more in-depth understanding of the subject(s) in which you struggle with. It is my goal as a tutor to help you achieve your personal goals, and to find the most constructive way to teach you based upon your learning style and what feels right for you!
Objective: Passionate to teach Mathematics, Physics and Statistics to high school and junior college students. Have about 14+ year of tutoring experience. Make learning an enjoyable life journey for the student. Teaching Mathematics and Physics had always been my passion and hence I schedule about 15 to 20 hours in a week to pursue my passion.
· I am presently engaged with about ten students in high school providing them guidance on Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics over google hangout for SAT and ACT.
· I am also engaged with Varsity Tutors as teacher for Mathematics, Physics, Static and Dynamics and Statistics since June 2018 and is ranked among top 5% of teachers.
· Calculus, Linear Algebra and Physics are my most favorite subjects and enjoy teaching.
· I have been tutoring high school students for more than 12 years since the time I was in India. Many of my students in India have success in admission into Indian Institute of Technology which is the top technology university in India, and which is my alma mater as well.
· Teaching mathematics had always been my passion. Hence with an objective of social value creation I had been a part of “Teach India” initiative by an NGO where I taught mathematics to children from socially and economically backward class.
· I am presently working full time as Senior Data Scientist at Dun and Bradstreet. My job profile is to build artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical model for predictive analytics.
· Before I joined MS at Indiana University, Indianapolis, I had worked with Oracle Corporation to the capacity of Senior Manager (Product Development).
I have 10 years of experience in science outreach, informal education and private tutoring. I love science, hiking and traveling
I have over 4 years of experience tutoring struggling students in math and science from the middle school through college level.
Hello, I work as math tutor and supplemental instruction (SI) Leader in community college. By education I have Master degree in Physics. I can help with algebra I and II, Calculus I. II, and III, Differential equation, Statistics and Probability. I can help with any level of Physics especially with understanding material and application theory to solving problem.
I have large experience teaching and tutoring in physics and calculus.
John has over a decade of teaching experience as a Lecturer at Oxford University, teaching Mathematics/Physics/Engineering to 1st and 2nd year Undergraduates, and where he obtained his PhD (D. Phil) and conducted several years’ research in the field of jet/rocket propulsion.
He also has two decades experience as a private tutor, teaching Engineering, Physics and Mathematics to students from the Universities of Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial College London, University College London, Boston University, Queen Mary University of London, Loughborough, London School of Economics, New College of the Humanities, Southampton, Nottingham, Warwick, Liverpool, Oxford Brookes, London City, Derby, and others, at both undergraduate and masters level.
He also has experience teaching industrial professionals and students at all pre-University levels from GCSE to IB, including UK, European and USA curriculums.
He is comfortable teaching in French as well as English.
Further details available on request.
Physics - SAT-2 Subject , AP Physics 1, 2 and C, IB Physics lessons in India.